Thursday, January 2, 2014

Pictures as of Late

Not in much of a writing mood today. So here are a few pictures from the past week!


Milo in my face while I was trying to do some home yoga. He just doesn't understand the concept of leaving me alone while I'm either yoga-ing or working out at home. He either lies on his back under me or, in this case, stuffs his toy in my face while I'm trying to do a chaturanga. At least he's adorable!


I've been getting into the gym early (like 4am early) to run or ellipticize before I start work. I've been REALLY struggling to get myself out the door to run in the afternoons. It's just been so cold and damp! I need to get over it and be thankful that it hasn't been raining much, but for now, early morning sweat sessions have become the norm.


I got a Vitamix for Christmas and have been living it up drinking smoothies like a crazy person! This was a coconut green smoothie, or what was left of one by the time I remembered to snap a photo! I'm so excited to see what else I can make with this crazy Vitamix contraption!


For Christmas, my Stepmom got a new painting from one of her favorite artists. She replaced this one in her office with the new one, and gave the old one to meeee! My apartment is slowly starting to look like a home and I was so thankful for a big painting for the wall above my bed.


New Year's Day started off with some cuddle time on the couch with Milo. Spending the morning with the person who loves me the most was a perfect start to the year! I was SO thankful for the day off and went for a run later in the morning to celebrate. 6 easy miles, not even worrying about my pace.


Like I said, I've been having a tough time motivating myself to run, but I am always so happy once I get out there. I didn't even bother to put my contacts in yesterday because I knew the rest of the day would be mellow.


Milo and I have been walking a lot. Down the river and through the woods. Well, not really, but we pass this pretty old railroad track near Lake Union.

Happy New Year! Here's to a great 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment